22 January 2013

Sinulog 2013

Me and my friends went south last Sunday for the Sinulog festival in Kabankalan. Since going out of town together was one of the things we really wanted to do, this was our chance. The trip was long but breathtaking views and good music was there to accompany us. The city was jam packed and it's all fun until your face is smeared with charcoal since it is a tradition in their city. There were people who got their face covered with charcoal that all I can see was the whiteness of their eyes and teeth (e.g.: Pieve). It was a fun-filled day for us since we get to witness a lively festival and I get to go with my friends and trust me, its extra fun and exciting when you're with your friends. When we thought that the day was over, we were wrong. Little did we know that we would end up going to Cauayan for a quick detour to see the amazing beach my friend had as her backyard. It was our life-long dream to go to this beach together so it was really fulfilling. It was the perfect way to end a perfect day and it was a wonderful experience. I was so blessed to have great friends and I'm glad that I shared these experiences with them. Here are some photos juggled from my phone and Abby's camera during our trip:














































































0 comments:

Post a Comment