07 September 2014

Hi, Hello, Hola, Jambo, Ni Hao

There are 3 things I've realized today: 

1. The word "jk" means Just Kidding. And I thought it means Joke! Though it means the same it's still different! Thanks 9gag for correcting people.
2. I haven't posed in such a loooooooong time.
3. I am a terrible blogger. An atrocious blogger.

First off, I just want to explain why I haven't posted. My lappy, which I got as a present when I graduated, died. No need to go over on what really happened because it still breaks my heart *silently weeps on the side*. I've been lappy-less for over a year now and it's been hard especially when there are a lot of homeworks to be done using one. But the suffering ended yesterday thanks to my Daddyo and Mudra. Yaaaay! Ok stop.

Sooooo.. I'm gonna break my 431-day hibernation and start posting again! I'm ecstatic to begin this journey again and I hope I'm going to make it despite the crazy schedule and workload I have in school! *fingers crossed* *praying to all that's holy*

Laters,
C xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment