08 December 2012

A Short Trip To Manila

Two days ago, I went to Manila with my friends to take an entrance exam at a school there. I was so excited because it was my first time to travel with my friends. We stayed there for two days and I just arrived hours ago. I wasn't able to take a lot of photos since I left my camera and I only had my phone. As you know, you just can't flash your phone there because its too dangerous. Despite of the "hassleness" of our trip, I really enjoyed and had fun.
































Here are some of the videos we took on our spare time:


Dec 6, 2012 | Vanity strikes by ciaradevelos on Keek.com




Well that trip was really interesting! It would be even more fun if I had my close friends with me but I had a blast with these two!

0 comments:

Post a Comment